Logistics and Supply Chain Management is about planning and controlling the activities of a company, in order to secure that the right product is delivered in the right quantities, to the right customer, at the right time and to the right price.
As a part of Pedagogical Innovation we may like to include the following in our LSCM program.
- Beer distribution Game for demonstration of Bullwhip effect
- Golbal Enterprise- Rolls-Royce’s experience
- RFID-enabled learning supply chain (LSC) based on advanced Internet of Things (IoT)
- Drone -enabled Learning supply chain
- Robotics-enabled learning supply chain
- GPS enabled Logistics
The Skills to be developed includes:
- Logistics skills—market analysis, collaborative relationships, sourcing decisions, change management and planning and organizational skills;
- Systems engineering—cost analysis, product and design knowledge, computer literacy, supplier selection, production planning and inventory control;
- Interpersonal skills—written and oral communication, group dynamics, problem solving and international and cultural awareness